Wednesday, December 9, 2009

New Beginnings

So this is my new art blog! I felt since I now wish to go by my full name, I think I needed to create a new one. I used to have the Lew Morgan's Art Blog as my home of operations. I didn't really update much there, either. So I need to start anew it seems.

And this time I want to post more often. I've always been bad about posting a lot (I'm sure you all know by now). So to start off, here's an old Batman sketch I did around the time of The Dark Knight. And I also drew a joker with it.





2 comments:

  1. Dude, your Joker is vicious. Reminds me a little of Ted Danson with a twitch in his eye. Very cool man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the detail on the mask. For some reason your Joker reminds me of The Real Ghostbusters the 80s show..

    ReplyDelete